11.09.2010

mellow yellow.


i wasn't sure what to think of this color combination when the order first came in. i'm cool with yellow and gray - it's the light blue that threw me off.



but as i started cutting ribbon and paper for the cover, the more i knew this was a winning combination. i absolutely adore how this book turned out, and i hope the couple does too. i would love to see the photos from this wedding and how these colors were incorporated.



i feel like my composition in my photographs is getting better... but at the same time it seems like my technical skills are getting worse (how does that happen?). i can usually fix/adjust most of my mistakes in photoshop... but the point is to not have to do that. but, as with most of life, you take one step forward and two (or more) steps back. i understand i need to be patient and practice more.


No comments: