9.17.2008

september goals


i figured while i babbled away about my goals for september, i should at least give you something interesting to look at. this is a book i just completed. rachel is having a photobooth at her wedding and wanted a tall book to fit the photostrips in. she designed the front panel (which matches her invites) and agreed to let me try out another cut out panel on her book. thanks for trusting me rachel!

okay... so now my goals for september...
    1:: reach 90 sales 
    2:: add new notecards 
    3:: add some magnet sets
    4:: better organize my office space
    5:: revamp my profile, policies and item descriptions
    6:: be in bed before 11 pm every night (that sounds like a business goal, right?)
    7:: reach 175 hearts

i am also dedicating time to writing etsy advice, and will start featuring past customers who have put their guestbook to good use. anything else you think i should be working on? let me know and we'll see if it will fit into my schedule :)

No comments: