8.25.2010

books?


a few books. i know, i know... i said no more books. but these were easy peasy and i am enjoying not working with brides directly (sad, but i get tired of folks changing their minds after i've ordered their paper).



my mom mentioned something to me the other day. she told me the next house we live in, i'd better make sure i have a big window with nice light so i could keep taking my 'product' photos.

she's right, you know. that's a very beautiful thing about this house - i get the best light in my kitchen, and the green walls just warm everything up perfectly.



is it sad that i'm already ready for the weekend again? things are just... not happy this week. and i'm ready to take that honeymoon we never got to go on... but i feel like that day is probably ages away from now.

No comments: