2.26.2009

blog love.

i'm always looking for new blogs to check out. since d*s has featured several of knack studios furniture makeovers, i decided to check out her blog... and it's fantastic. her photos and furniture makeovers are gorgeous! i know a lot of people don't like it when wood is painted over... it's been a very heated debate at d*s (as well as at home!) and for me, it really depends on what kind of shape the wood is in and what the end product will look like. that being said, i love this blue dresser! i don't have the heart to paint over any of our current pieces... but i know there's a forlorn piece out there that's just waiting for me :)

1 comment:

knack said...

thank you so much! I was headed over here to thank you for leaving such a sweet comment on my blog and was pleasantly surprised!! I'm so honored that you love my work ......... xoxo