7.16.2010

friday links.

two posts in one day! amazing. i thought i should get caught up on my link love...

i really enjoyed this post on giverslog. it really made me think about some things that have been going on in my life lately.

this tutorial on repurposing a long-sleeve shirt has me wanting to dust of the sewing machine. i really need to get that room organized so i can use it again! from makeitandloveit.

these wedding cakes make me want to get married all over again. just for the cake. amazing blog i started reading recently: my sweet and saucy.

loving this bedroom. what? it's for a teenager? i would still happily live in it. from decor demon.

some of these kid's rooms are amazing. 'best of' from design*sponge.

also from d*s, these coffee can lanterns are pretty sweet too. if i can ever get the backyard presentable, maybe i'll invite some company over...


thank goodness this week is just about over. i could have done with less of it, actually. have a fabulous weekend!

No comments: