5.14.2009

old photos.

i could spend hours looking through old photographs. the last time we were up to see the folks (amarillo, not that far away) my mom and i started going through a box of old pictures and i brought some back with me to scan in and enjoy! i plan on getting these printed and framing them. we have waaay too many photos of ourselves in our house... need some others :) the photo above is actually of my mom...

this is my mom's side. that's her (the youngest), my aunt sue, my uncle charles and my uncle fred. poor little pony...

another one of my mom's side (that's what most of these are). same folks from the pic before, but this one also includes my grandmother margarete and my grandad henry.

this one is my favorite. it's of my memom (dad's mom) when she was little. so many people think that this is a photo of a young me that's been made to look old... but nope!

i guess i really should have posted these on mother's day... but it seems like i'm always a day late and a dollar short... anyway! can't wait to get some of these framed and in our home. gotta love the scanner...

No comments: