7.25.2008

gifts for a baby boy...

anyone who knows me, knows that i love paper. any kind of paper. but especially pretty paper. i've had this stash of martha stewart gift wrap sitting in my studio closet for several months now... just waiting to make someone's gift beautiful. since our friend mat and stacie are expecting a baby boy here pretty soon, i decided it was time to put away the gift bags and bring out the paper.



my kitchen, ladies and gentlemen, is the place where i take all of my product pictures. it has the most gorgeous green paint for the backdrop, and my antique vintage table (refinished by my father-in-law!) makes a great place to display pretty things. i promise someday i'll show you my whole kitchen... but it needs to be on a day when it's clean-er :)





i was afraid doug was going to confiscate that little green monster when i brought it home from babies r us. it makes the cutest little 'blaaahhh!' sound. i personally thought that was a sound every child needs to learn how to make.


No comments: