2.17.2011

friday link love.


we've gotten some beautiful weather this week, and i'm hoping it will stick. i keep waiting for my daffodils to poke their pretty heads out of the ground, but so far... nothing. i think d is finally motivated to get things into gear as far as updating the house goes. we've got plans to put some flooring in the attic and change the landscaping (in a major way) in the front yard. plus some other stuff, but we want to take it one project at a time!

and... i still haven't caught up with my photo project. life keeps getting in the way! illness and car problems seem to be the main culprit. hopefully i can do some catching-up this weekend and will post those soon...

i've decided this year i will learn to create beautiful, modern-looking calligraphy. this inspiration (kate forrester) via design work life certainly makes me ready order my supplies!

since 'paint kitchen cabinets' is on our list of house to-dos, this post from centsational girl caught my eye. apparently rustoleum has come out with a line of cabinet and countertop transformation kits... at pretty reasonable prices!

this grilled cheese sandwich recipe on navy bean has me drooling on my keyboard. however, i don't think my arteries could handle it...



we really should eat more fish, i just don't know how to cook it. filing away this mediterranean fish recipe from words to eat by for future reference.

i love a good biscuit for breakfast (or, anytime really). this flaky biscuit recipe sounds easy enough, and i have all the ingredients! over on everybody likes sandwiches.

yet another good reason to dust off my sewing machine. cute pleated tank on crafterhours.

have a lovely weekend!


No comments: