3.11.2008

Hello!

Hello! My name is Amanda Sneed, and I'm a graphic designer from the windy city of Lubbock, Texas. Seeing as how I've become quite obsessed with several blogs I've stumbled upon recently, I decided to start one of my own to share things I find, stuff that I'm making and selling on Etsy, or other blogs/sites that I must share with the rest of the world! 

As a recent graduate from the Communication Design program at Texas Tech University, I found myself with extra time on my hands (when not fixing something in my new home) and decided to learn new things that were not taught in college. I've have a renewed interest in leather tooling and paper cuts, but I also want to learn how to  wet felt, knit, take great photography and so many other things!

I will be posting pictures soon, I'm still new to this blog thing!

No comments: